Characteristics and Descriptions of Different Kinds of Gates for "Side Turn Gate" Hangar
New construction, reconstruction and expansion of aircraft parking hangars, aircraft maintenance hangars, aircraft spray paint hangars, aircraft assembly plant and aircraft laboratories are symbols of the progress of urban modernization. The hangar doors can be roughly divided into three categories:
The first type is the push-pull hangar gate:
Steel push-pull door has been used for more than 60 years in China. It is a very widely used hangar door at present. The diaphragm door is composed of many sets of doors and fans. The push-pull door system mainly consists of door fan, guide, ground rail, transmission device, upper guide roll, driving wheel, driven wheel, door resistance, control system, safety alarm device, etc. Seals, drainage, ice melting device and so on.
Longsheng hangar gate layout plan:
1. Doors, fans, etc. shall be calculated according to the values of the Code for Load Layout of Buildings.
2. The guide device is fixed on the mechanical components of the hangar roof, the ground rail is fixed on the reinforced concrete ground beam, the top of the ground rail is flat with the indoor ground, and the weight, force transmission and gauge of the door and fan are put forward by the gate contractor.
3. The guide and ground rail should be equipped with door resistance.
Four doors should be equipped with manual devices.
The second category is the superimposed gate.
The flexible door with overlapping type is made of polyvinyl polyester cloth. The whole diaphragm door is composed of single door or multiple door fans. The overlapping door system is mainly composed of door fan, steel rope, pulley, transmission device, limit device, safety card, side guide rail, movable column, in-situ pit and cover plate, distance-keeping belt control system, safety alarm device, and so on. Drainage, ice melting device, etc.
1. Doors, movable pillars and side guide rails should be calculated according to the values of the Code for Load Layout of Buildings.
2. Door fan, upper end of movable column, pulley and transmission device are fixed on the mechanical components of hangar roof; side guide rail is fixed on reinforced concrete column or steel column of hangar; self-weight and transmission force of door fan are put forward by door contractor;
3. The fixed pin in place pit at the lower end of the movable column should be reserved by the gate contractor at the time of civil construction, and should not be excavated temporarily. The cover plate of the in place pit should be planned, manufactured and installed by the gate contractor.
Four doors, fans and movable columns should be equipped with manual devices.
The third type is the side-turning door.
The side-turning door is divided into two types: top-down and bottom-down. The diaphragm door is composed of multiple doors. The side-turning door system is mainly composed of door fan, upper guide wheel, lower guide wheel, guide, ground rail, transmission device, control system, safety protection device, safety alarm system, drainage and ice melting device.
1 door, fan and so on should be calculated according to the "Code for Load of Building Layout". Standard door can bear 0.7Kpa wind load.
2. The upper guide rail or the upper guide device are fixed on the stress distribution of the hangar roof, and the ground rail is fixed on the reinforced concrete ground beam. The top surface of the ground track is level with the indoor ground.
3. The guide device and the ground rail should be equipped with door resistance.
4 The door should be equipped with manual device.